Condensate Offloading Metering Skid Manufactured for FLNG Vessel
Tuesday 22nd October 2019
At our Dunfermline Facility, Langfields have recently manufactured a Condensate Offloading Metering Skid for a FLNG Vessel. The unit is a four stream 12” Coriolis metering skid with 12” Coriolis master meter. The Inlet and outlet headers are 24”.
The Skid, which is 13.6 meters long x 6 meters wide weighing 71 tonnes, has now been loaded out of the facility and is en-route to the client, a great effort by all involved on the project.
Full project details & tasks carried out -
- All procurement of pipework and steelwork.
- Full fabrication of pipework and steelwork.
- Full assembly of skid including all coating and insulation.
- Supply and running of all instrument tubing and hook ups.
- Supply of junctions boxes cable and cable tray and complete install.
- Full skid preservation.
- Lifting beam and sling set supplied.
- All valves and instruments were free issue and installed by us.
- Sample cabinet and analyser house free issue installed piped and wired up by us.
- Complete flow test done on unit with the support of service and software engineers.
To find out more about our Skid Mounted Modules click on the following link - Skid Mounted Modules
Alternatively get in touch with us to find out how we can help with any Skid enquiries - Contacts